Monday, November 29, 2010

Another Perspective

As we know, all reporters, bloggers, and humans innately have a bias.  Usually in for my classes when articles are involved, I attempt to keep them as unbiased as possible.  Or if that is not the case, I note the obvious bias.  But this morning I came across a writer/blogger who is so one sided I caught my breath.  The article I stumbled upon was in regard to the bailouts and rescues worldwide.  This individual expressed such disdain for the western European countries and the United States I was in awe.  Yet I decided that it was intriguing to see a world issue from such a strongly opinionated person.  Although I may not agree, it was good to get a sense of how other people see our world today.  So take a look at Paul Adujie and his views on the world!

2 comments:

  1. I can understand his concern for Africa not receiving the same amount of aid as other nations. Could it be possible that because Africa has been less connected to the rest of the world which would make the relationships between governments less friendly or less knowledgeable of each other in general?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree with you Jamie that the disconnect between different African countries and the rest of the world would play a role in this. It is an interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete